Tuesday 7 May 2013

What I want ?

That was the saddest things that I read this morning. Why must we all been labeled AGAIN? It merely go against your 1M Plan's objectives. We are all Anak Malaysian you said before under the 1M Plan. Now you are separating us out from Anak Malaysia.

Why do you need to start these sensitive topics all over again since you know better than us what will actually happened that if the havoc and commotion is created.

This is not a races issues, you won eventually but you merely put all the blames of losing votes of Rakyat Malaysia to Chinese Races. Why you need to put it this way? It is more upset than when we know you have done all kinds of dirty tricks or go all out to make sure that you win this round.

I don't understand all these.......... what is the purpose of doing all this? I cannot close my eyes for the night. I worried about my future.. I worried when will the Bangla that been brought in to vote come knocked on my door and rob me.. I worried about what you mentioned over the press that you would not add any extra plan for Chinese Races in Malaysia over what had planned before... What does all these means?





No comments:

Post a Comment