Monday 6 May 2013

I Choose to Vote

Today I was so so so happy that I had wake up very early even though I couldn't sleep well last night.

As I know that I, as a Malaysian, had a rights that need to be exercised and a mission to be fulfilled today.

I wake up at 6.30am, received a morning reminder from a closed friend of mine gently reminding me that I have to go fulfill the task.

I never understand politics, and guess I will never do. But as far as I know till date I love my country, I love the country with so many races live in peacefully (Kerharmonian, Keamanan, Kesejahteraan)... I had friends from different races, we smiles, we chat, we play games, we go lunch or dinner, we do a lot of things together... I want it to be a clean sleek voting this round, so I chose to come back to my hometown where I spent my childhood here to VOTE!!

I am glad I did it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment