Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Collection of Workout Music

My Collection of the Work Out Music!! Pump It Up!!!!

Pitbull
Ay Chico
Bon Bon
Back in Time
Go Girl
Feel This Moment
Habibi I Love You
Hotel Room Service
International Love
Esta Noche
I Like It
Rythm is a Dancer
Get Naked
Shut It Down
Give Me Everything
Rain Over Me
Hey Baby
Krazy
Get It Started
I Know You Want Me
Tik Tok


Jennifer Lopez
Let's Get Loud
On The Floor
Papi

Pit Bull & Jennifer Lopez
Dance Again
Live It Up

Pit Bull & Havana Brown
We Run The Night


Lady Gaga
Just Dance
Poker Face
Paparazzi
Bad Romance
The Edge of Glory

Icona Pop - I Love It

Flo Rida 
Low
Wild Ones

David Guetta - Play Hard

Flo Rida & David Guetta
Club Can't Handle Me

50 Cent - In Da Club

Usher
Yeah!
DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love Again

Rihanna
Don't Stop the Music
Take A Bow
Diamond

Robin Thicke feat T.I & Pharell - Blurred Lines

Justin Timberlake
Rock Your Body
Sexy Back
Mirror

Beyonce
Single Ladies
Me, Myself and I


No comments:

Post a Comment